From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Morning thoughts

Here I am at work. I have a pretty unusual work environment. I am the only one working in a retail store that doesn't get very much foot traffic, but from the people who do come in most buy a bed. So I have a lot of free time. I drive 25 miles to work every day from one small town to a little bit bigger one. They are rebuilding the highway. It is being expanded from a 2 lane road to a 5 lane, big improvement. But it isn't even done yet and they had to tear up a portion and work on a culvert - one of my pet peeves. It seems like new pavement demands to torn up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home