From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

On a cold winter's day


On a cold (-1F) winter's day, when it is snowing outside there is nothing better than a hot cup of coffee (currently drinking a Kona Blend) and a good book (reading "Tell it Slant" by Eugene Peterson).

Thank you God for warm blessings. I know there are many who are not able to enjoy what I have, and I do what I can for them and pray God will protect them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Business Loan said...

I really love to read articles which are very informative and the topics are based or concerned with the current issues in our society. I admire these writers in sharing their views and or opinions that can enlighten the mind of the readers. Great job!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home