From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

3000 meter Relay


We have been watching the Olympics off and on this week and saw what I considered an unusual race. It is called 3,000 meters relay. It takes place on the short track and reminds me of roller derby but on skates. No offense intended to either sport(?). I did a quick check and actually found a picture to add to this post, there weren't many though. Interesting way to change team members.

3 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

I have enjoyed the Olympics this time also--although it has been hard to catch the sports the last couple of nights.

What do you think about the Snowboarding--since you have young sons crazy about doing it themselves?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

What I saw of the snowboarding was good and exciting. If I was younger I would definitely consider taking it up. It could have been improved with less press "opinions", for example with Lindsey Jacobellis.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

Short track is my next favorite after snowboarding.

I have no idea why they don't have a crash on every exchange in those relay races.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home