From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tiny facts on XL


As I was going over all the hype for XL, I noticed one of the Steelers by name of Brett Keisel who plays defense. He is from Greybull WY, which is a small town about 50 miles from Powell. I remember him because he played basketball against our son Cody in high school. He was good then. It is nice to see an almost hometown guy make good.

Pittsburgh is one of the teams I follow, so it would be good if they won. How can you not like Bettis? He is a real deal player. He goes out and just does his job, without the controversy. The more like him the NFL has, the better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home