From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Thursday, December 29, 2005


The Michigan-Nebraska game was an exciting game. It had lead changes, blown plays, amazing plays and a finish to give a coach a heartattack. The last play will also give the Michigan fans something to argue about till next year. It will surely make the highlights. Ten different Michigan players touched the ball on the final play and got to the Nebraska 13 before being tackled. whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home