From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Great Beginnings

Since this is Friday, it starts off with cooking breakfast for a men's Bible study. This morning we had biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs with mushrooms and cheese, good healthly :>) food. What makes this so great is the fellowship, the joking, the laughing. We truly enjoy being together and sharing a portion of God's word. We have men from several different groups come and the unity is so encouraging.
Thanks God for my brothers

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

I miss those breakfasts. They were always a lot of fun. Maybe we should start them at Metro.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home