From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Morning thoughts

This morning during my early morning walk, I was thinking about vicarious learning. I have no idea why. Then my thoughts went to 1 Cor 10:6 and how the Israelites were to be an example for us, and that this is an opportunity for vicarious learning, too bad we aren't better learners. God has been teaching me about humility, this would be a great subject to learn vicariously :>) because it seems that the situations that teach humility emphasize my weaknesses (not what I want to hear). But it is only in my acknowledgement of a weakness that God's strength is available. God is wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home