From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

From Over the Hill

I was reading an article today and one verse just really reached out and grabbed me. It is Luke 7:23. How could Jesus make me fall away? Interesting thought. In the context, is John the baptist asking if Jesus is really the messiah then why am I still in jail? If that is true then Jesus' response of - don't lose faith, I can't get you out of jail because it is not part of the overall plan - makes sense. (this is the Hill amplified version) Application for me today would be don't lose faith when God doesn't do what I want Him to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home