From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Grandsons

From Over the Hill
This past weekend we took a short trip to see our new grandson and it was great. Children truly are a gift from God. His older brother is also doing good and seems to be doing well with sharing mom and dad. Our son Blake always has some project in progress that I get to help with, this time it was framing a new bathroom in the basement. Blake has learned the true reason men do projects. It is so that we can buy new toys, err..tools. While I was there he bought to nailer, but it was used, so he saved a lot. It was a big help to us weekend carpenters whose arms wimp out after a while and hit the board beside the nail as much as the nail. So all is well in Bronco-land, can you believe it they didn't fold in the 4th quarter.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

Hey,
I hit the board sometimes when my arms are fresh!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home