From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thank you, Carol



This past weekend we celebrated my wife's birthday. She spent her birthday engaged in one of her favorite activities, singing. The group she sings with had two performances Saturday. This group sings woman's barbershop. Sunday the final words for a new song finally came to her. She had been working on it for several weeks. Hopefully she will share with us Sunday morning as it fits in to our current study in the gospel of John. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I am so glad that she chose to spend her life with me. Sunday night our grandson Griffin, he is just over two, called to sing happy birthday to grandma. It was so cute and he is able to carry a tune, just like his parents and grandma. God is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Carol! What a great picture of you and Griffin!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thank you!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home