From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Bits and pieces

It has been pretty quiet in the store today, in fact all this week has been quiet with only a few sales this week. Looking outside right now it has started to snow very lightly though. I made some telephone calls today to checkup on some friends and everyone is doing better. I received Ron Clark's new book and have started reading it. It looks interesting and I am sure it will be worth the read. This Sunday we are doing a drama based on Luke 2. Two years ago we did one before the official start of services and it was good. This one will be during services, we will have to see how that goes. Only a week till we get to head to one of son's house for Christmas. Three out of four of our sons and their families will be there so it should great.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

John, thanks for getting the book. I hope it encourages you.
Thanks for letting us have Jason and Christa for worship Sunday morning. He is a great song leader and I know that you have been a blessing in his life. Christa is such a wonderful encouragement and teacher and we are glad they are with us.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home