From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Brrrrrr - Winter has arrived!!!!!!


It is cold and snowy here this week. According to the forecast the storm is moving east, our good fortune but bad for them. It has been below zero all week but will warm all the way up to freezing this weekend :>). one benefit of the extreme cold is that the snow is too dry to stick to the highway and I have to drive 25 miles to work everyday so the road hasn't been bad. The picture is a local road that doesn't get much traffic. You just have to dress warm all the time or have lots of money to pay the extra heating bill. None of this is as bad as Jason's tragedy though. His tree house fell but thankfully no one was hurt. I am pretty sure he will rebuild it, only better. The exclamation marks are for Kristin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

I don't miss that bitter cold. Hope you guys stay warm.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home