From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Now That's Windy


We drove back from Denver yesterday in a wind storm that was blowing an average of 65 mph between Fort Collins CO and Casper WY. This is not unusual for that area. We saw two big trucks overturned and watched another ride on just three corners several times. It would have made an impressive photoshot, but we were just trying to avoid getting hit. The rear wheels on one side were up at least 18".
The rest of the trip was more enjoyable and less exciting. I went down to check out a new bedding line the store is adding and Carol went to see our kids in Denver.

I got to see the grandkids too. Griffin goes a mile-a-minute and talks that fast too. He sure is a lot of fun to be around. Adam and I went for hikes around the neighborhood. I carried him in a backpack type carrier. Kim said I was the first one to use it with Adam, and he did really well for the first time. Carol and I just love being grandparents.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

That is windy! We've been through Wyoming on I80 on our way to Missouri during Christmas. the wind gets bad but I would hate to be driving in blowing snow.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home