From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Nativity Story


We went to the movie The Nativity Story Friday night and enjoyed it. We probably wouldn't have gone , as we usually wait and get most films from Netflix, but some friends asked us to go with them and then go over to their house afterwards for dessert and discussion of the movie. Who am I to turn down dessert, so we went. It was one of the few Hollywood movies I have seen that did a good job on the Bible story. I liked the way they built the relationship between Mary and Joseph and the depiction of the angel was well done. It is worth seeing.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

I think we definately need to see this while home for the holidays. I have heard nothing but good about it. Would also be a good DVD to buy later for classes.

The Wyoming storm held us up an extra day in Salt Lake. Wyoming is much prettier in the winter with snow, at least along the interstate.

Ron

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home