From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Truth is Stranger than Fiction


Just log these following comments under "this is just beyond my comprehension." Bart Ehrman chairs the department of religious studies at the University of North Carolina. He has the credentials as he attended Moody Bible Institute, Wheaton College, Princeton Theological Seminary. The problem, as I see it, is he is an agnostic. He doesn't believe in the Bible or any of its claims and yet he is the chair. He is in the news because of his current book "Misquoting Jesus" is 16 on the NY Times booklist. Another point that doesn't compute. He is writing a book on Judas Iscariot. If he doesn't believe in the Bible where is the source material? This is a case for "Unknown Knowns" CJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home