From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Blessed



It is a great time. I feel so blessed by God. Carol and I are in Denver at one of son's home. There is about 2 feet of snow on the ground, thanks to the blizzard of last Wed. Then to top it all off, it snow on Christmas eve enough to cover all that had already been shoveled. The grandkids opened lots of presents and Adam, who is 14months is being well trained by his older brother on the art opening presents. It is a very relaxed day, with a late breakfast interspersed with gift opening, snacks and naps. The greatest blessing God has given me at this season is the peacefulness within our extended family including in-laws who are also here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

I wish I could be there. I've been thinking about you all a lot.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got two too adorable grandkids.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home