From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!




It is time to celebrate!! I just mowed my lawn for the last time this year. I don't care if it does rain (which it did last night after I mowed) and turns warm so that the grass continues to grow, I have put the lawnmower up and up it will stay until next spring.

So let's have a Coke and some Fritos to celebrate.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

That sounds pretty exciting. I think we have another couple of weeks before ours goes up.

Fritos and coke--that's a good party. Maybe if you add pork rinds then you would really take it up a notch.

7:39 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

No matter the perks, I can't bring myself to praise the sad arrival of winter.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home