From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let the Music Flow


We watched "August Rush" last night, I know it has been out for a while, but we rarely go to the theater any more. It may be the best movie I have watched this year. It is definitely in the top three. The way the plot is told through music was so impressive. Music truly is all around us if we would stop and listen. This is an impressive statement coming from a very unmusical person. But I like music and I am touched by the sounds.

Oh, to stop and listen and look, there is so much we are missing. We are just too busy, too much to do. God's concept of Sabbath rest would benefit all of us, even if we had to parceled it out through the week.

Just a thought, what makes something "a have to"?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

We saw that a few weeks ago and liked it as well. Excellent music throughout! (Robin Williams, could have been a little less creepy.)

Have you seen Once?

10:31 AM  
Blogger KMiV said...

We've been talking about getting this on Netflix. Looks like a good show, thanks for the overview.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home