From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Disappointed but still Enjoying It




Well, the semifinals were a bit of a disappointment. None of the teams I picked made it to the finals which is okay as I wasn't cheering for any of them especially since Duke was gone. I was surprised that the games weren't as close as you might have expected. With the four number 1 seeds playing I certainly wasn't expecting losses by double digits no matter who won.

I am thankful to CBS (something I never thought I would say) for putting them on the Internet. We hooked up our computer to a new LCD TV I borrowed from the store and we had as good of reception as with our old analog TV with cable. There are benefits to working at a store that sells TVs and a boss that likes sports.

Here's hoping Monday's night game will be more exciting and not another blow out. I will miss getting to see Kevin Love and Tyler Hasbrough go at it. They both played well but basketball is still a team game and that is why Davidson didn't make it.

Get out the Cokes and chips Monday night finals is almost here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home