From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Monday, March 24, 2008

March Madness

x
March Madness is a great humbler. I can read the stats, watch some games, and listen to many expert predictions and still come out of the 1st weekend with only a 32 out of 48 record. Once again the number 12 ranked teams are wrecking havoc on higher ranked teams, and I love it. You never really know who is going the win, even a 17 point lead isn't a guarantee in the tournament. I just wish that the 12 teams I had picked had done the wrecking instead of the ones I was sure were going home early. I had high hopes for the Dukies but at least they made it further this year than last year.

Speaking of being humble, God and I must have a different point of view of what it means to be humble. He seems to think I need humbling a lot more than I do. The previous sentence is probably a perfect example. Hopefully I am learning from His teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home