From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Grandma and Child


The other day I had a post on the film The Nativity Story. Here is an updated version of mother and child called "Grandma and child". The phrase "wonder of love" could not be more true, as "Wonder" is the best description. Thank you God, for my family.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

Now thats a great picture. Carol looks content! I bet you do too.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home