From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Best Weekend of the Year


I will be at the TV Saturday and Monday night, if anyone wants to contact me. Call only during halftime :>). My picks are Florida and LSU for Sat, although miracles could still happen if they come in green and gold colors. If Florida can hit the outside shots they will take it all, if not then LSU.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I will be there too!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

In the words of a wise son, I have the coolest wife of all.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

I fell asleep. I'm a little pathetic, but I did stay up until 2am twice this week and then got up today at 7:30 to start a marathon training program. After that I went to help the Graul's move, so by the time the game was on I was beat. {sigh}

10:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

The UCLA - LSU game would put anyone to sleep.UCLA found its offense so it was over in the first 5 mins. When it comes to picking winners, this why I kept my day job.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home