From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Honoring others


We had a special dinner Sunday nite. The youth group decided they wanted to honor the older,or senior, or elderly members. They decided to invite everyone 55 and older. The seating was arranged so that the teenagers sat among their guests and after serving they sat and talked with their guests. It was nice and they are to be praised.

1 Comments:

Blogger KMiV said...

Thats great when the younger serve the older. Its scary when you become the older!
Ron

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home