From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

UPSET MANIA - YOU GOTTA LUV IT


This last week or so there have been numerous upsets in both football and basketball. No college game is ever a foregone conclusion, just ask Oklahoma or Ohio State or UCLA or Duke. Those that think they only have to show up to win usually end up in the loss column. This is why I like college sports so much, there really is the "thrill of victory and the agony of defeat." Bring on the hoops and the March to the Final Four, which has now been moved to April - oh well it is still fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

Don't forget Boise State.

Hasn't been too fun watching the BlueDevils lose at my house. However, the real fans stick around when you drop out of the top 25.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for a Wyoming over Air Force upset this weekend...

10:47 PM  
Blogger KMiV said...

I can't believe I missed the Missouri and Oregon State game. God the days mixed up. What a game.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Jason
What has happened to Greg Paulis?

CJ
I was hoping for a win too. They seem to be doing better than last through.

Ron
I missed that game too. I wanted to see Texas play but we were on the road so I missed it, but they did win.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home