From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blues Brothers 2006


Ron Clark is starting a church plant and he mentioned that he wanted a simple and short mission statement. He chose "We're on a mission from God" which is a quote from the Blues Brothers movie. I thought he might like a visual to go along. (Compliments to Griffin and Adam Hill as models)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

Classic. I'd love for these 2 to show up at my work and procalim:

"We're puttin' the band back together."

I'd join 'em.

10:13 AM  
Blogger KMiV said...

That is really funny and cute. I think I would like to use it on my blog.

Ron

6:14 PM  
Blogger KMiV said...

Oh, also its Ron and Lori Clark. Can't forget my partner.

Ron

6:20 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Feel free to use whatever is benefical. My apologies to all partners, what was I thinking.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home