From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Milestone 6-9-06

I passed a milestone this past week. June 9th was a year since I had my heart surgery, and everything is going well as far as I can tell. I want to thank all the people who have been involved in my recovery this past year. Many people have prayed for me, sent cards, visited, and given money to help pay the bills, thank you. I think God for encouraging me along the way. I cannot express in words how much the love of my wife, Carol, has meant to me. The support of my sons and their families has been great.

I have always thought 2 Cor 1:3-4 were special verses but now they have a personal meaning.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.


What can I said but, God is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

Horay for you Dad! I'm looking forward to many more years of that re-worked heart keeping you around.

3:16 PM  
Blogger KMiV said...

Congratulations John,
Last time I saw you you looked great. Many more years ahead!
Ron

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home