From Over the Hill

Blessed by a compassionate God with, a loving and supportive wife, four believing grown sons, three great daughters-in-law, and two precious grandsons so far.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Powell, Wyoming, United States

I am thankful God has let me live long enough to learn that relationships are the most important part of life. Now I am trying to live that way. I am not always sucessful but I am improving.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Joy of Grandparenting


This Memorial day was spent trying to keep up with an almost three year old and an easier 7 month old. Both of them are very active for their age. Adam the younger one isn't quite up to crawling yet, he does some rocking though and talks a lot. Griffin the older one just goes a 100 miles a minute and talks all the time too. Griffin was really into tractors on this trip. We went to visit friends who live in the country and farm. I was surprised that a tractor held more interest than a new born foal only 14 hours old. Carol and I are very proud of the good job Blake and Kim are doing with the kids. They displayed a lot of patience, even though they don't think so. The joys of grandparenting include playing with the kids until they get tired or stinky and then handing them back to the parents.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hill said...

Nice picture of the G-man on the tractor. Those guys are blessed to have you to visit.

3:35 PM  
Blogger KMiV said...

Well, I have to admit. I really see Kim in that little guy! Blake looks great.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home